How To Use:
- Lightly spread Shade [A] over the upper and lower eyelids using the larger tip of the applicator.
- Spread Shade [B] under the crease using the finger tip of the applicator.
- Apply Shade [C] along the lash line using the finger tip of the applicator.
- Apply the same shade for 1/3 of the lower eyelid from the outer corner.
- Apply Shade (E) Fake Shade Powder in the inner corner, “Trick hole” of the eyebrow to make the eyes look deeper and nose look sharper.
- Take Bronzer D using a fingertip and apply over the upper eyelid to create deep-set eyes