Model number: YY/T 0969-2013 K58
- Ultra-soft 3 ply material.
- Efficient bacterial filtration.
- Fluid resistant.
- Filters dust, pollen and bacterial.
- Built-in nose piece for a better fit.
How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a face mask **
- Remember, a mask should only be used by health workers, caretakers, and individuals with respiratory symptoms, such as fever and cough.
- Before touching the mask, clean hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
- Take the mask and inspect it for tears or holes.
- Orient which side is the top side (where the metal strip is).
- Ensure the proper side of the mask faces outwards (the coloured side).
- Place the mask to your face. Pinch the metal strip or stiff edge of the mask so it moulds to the shape of your nose.
- Pull down the mask’s bottom so it covers your mouth and your chin.
- After use, take off the mask; remove the elastic loops from behind the ears while keeping the mask away from your face and clothes, to avoid touching potentially contaminated surfaces of the mask.
- Discard the mask in a closed bin immediately after use.
- Perform hand hygiene after touching or discarding the mask – Use alcohol-based hand rub or, if visibly soiled, wash your hands with soap and water.
** Recommendation from the World Health Organization (WHO).