Allie Extra UV Gel is a friction-proof Japanese sunscreen gel. It replaces Allie Extra UV Gel (Mineral moist NEO) that was released in 2013.
- The Kanebo’s new friction-proof technology creates a durable, flexible veil that adheres to the skin’s natural contours even when it comes in contact water, perspiration, or friction from day to day activities.
- A blend of hyaluronic acid and collagen helps protects the skin from dryness.
- Its signature ADVAN UV-Barrier technology gives the gel the same light and refreshing texture as before.
- For face and body.
- Resistant to water and sweat.
- Removable with a face or body wash.
How To Use:
- Squeeze a dollop into your palm.
- Spread it all over the skin that will be exposed to the sun.
- Rub the sunscreen into your skin until you can’t see the white anymore.
- Apply evenly on the entire skin 30 minutes before going out in the sun for better effect.